Maid services in Saigon (House cleaning service in HCM)
»» Part-time (3 hours/day – 6 days/week - 72 hours/month): 170 USD / month
»» Part-time (3 hours/day – 3 days/week - 36 hours/month): 99 USD / month
»» Part-time (2 hours/day – 3 days/week - 24 hours/month): 58 USD / month
»» Part-time (2 hours/day – 2 days/week - 16 hours/month): 50 USD / month
»» Part-time (1 hours/day – 3 days/week - 12 hours/month): 38 USD / month
- Clean rooms, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and other areas in the house.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Wash all soiled linens, towels, and toilet items.
- Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
- Run errands such as taking laundry to the dry cleaners and buying groceries.
- Sweep, scrub, and mop floors.
- Keep storage areas well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
- Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machine, and iron and fold dried items.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens, and store them in linen closets.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary
- Tell the host what repair services needed and wait for repair workers to arrive.
- Hang draperies and dust window blinds.
- Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Answer doorbells.
»» Full-time: 8hours/days, 24days/month: 240 USD
»» Part-time: 3hours/day, 3days/week: 150 USD
- Take children to and from school and all other extra activities.
- Tidy or help children (depending on the children’s age) clean their bedrooms, bathroom and playroom.
- Wash children's soiled clothing.
- Do family errands when needed.
- Plan creative play and learning activities and organize meal times, sleep times, and bathroom schedule.
- Safeguard children against potential dangers, such as swimming pools, kitchen utensils, poisons and stairs.
- Take sole responsibility of children for extended periods while parents are absent from home.
- Keep an eye on school schedules, vacations, extra-curricular activities and play-dates to remind the host.
- Prepare all bottles/formula for infants.
- Make sure children’s toys are always clean.
- Assist with the bathing and dressing of the children.
- Pack all lunches and assist the children with backpack organization
- Pack and prepare children's clothing and belongings for family holidays.
- Organize children's book, video and toy collections.
- Teach children basic manners and etiquette as agreed upon with the parents
- Provide a loving, safe and structured environment for the emotional, mental and educational growth of the children.
»» Every week: 40 USD
- Flowers changing for Living room, bedrooms.
»» < 100sq.m: 25 USD
»» 100 – 200sq.m: 40 USD
»» 150 – 300sq.m: 40 USD
»» > 300sq.m: 60 USD