Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050

Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050
 
Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050  Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050  Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050 
  • Code: 843
  • Rental: 1050 USD
  • Area: 90 sqm
  • Bedrooms / Bathrooms: 2 / 2

Property description:

Nice Apartment in Panorama for Rent, Phu My Hung, Brand new, $1050

The Panorama is a luxury apartment only 276 apartments have been built along the river Landscape, with the highest point being 24 storeys on 2.4 acre campus. In particular, the construction area of ​​more than 30%, the remaining 70% of land for community facilities in areas such as: parks, pools, trees, tennis courts ...

The Panorama, highlights 2 bedrooms with nice modern & luxury furniture, 1 working room with nice decoration, 2 modern bathrooms with standing bath, cozy living room and fully-equipped kitchen. The Panorama There are rare position, only two household design / floor is one of the important points to form the difference and characteristic of this project, clearly the pride of those who own apartments between a human community. Compared with the previous project, The Panorama show very subtle clear focus on the health and comfort of living. For those who after their hard work to enjoy a living space quiet and peaceful landscape, this is an ideal project really.

The Panorama not only a geographical location ventilation, but also convenient for public transportation and community services for near: Schools International, International Hospital, Amusement and Sports Complex, Supermarket, financial and commercial centers etc ...).

Property information:

Internet 
Bath tub 
Parking 
Cable television 
Water heater 
Convenient store 24/24 
Telephone 
Balcony 
Garden 
Refrigerator 
General power 
Swimming Pool 
Air Condition 
Security 24/24 
Fully Furnished 
 

Apartment for rent in district 7 , Brand new , Panorama apartment for rent , Panorama in Phu My Hung for Rent , saigon pearl apartment , saigon pearl apartment for rent , apartment for rent in saigon pearl


Other Panorama Apartments for rent:
The Panorama for Rent in Phu

The Panorama for Rent in Phu My Hung,Dist 7, 2 bdrs, $1100

1100 USD

Code: 842

Beds: 2Baths: 2Area: 90 sqm
The Panorama for Rent in Phu

The Panorama for Rent in Phu My Hung, Nice design, 145 sqm, $1600

1600 USD

Code: 838

Beds: 3Baths: 2Area: 145 sqm
Panorama Apartment for Rent in

Panorama Apartment for Rent in Dist 7, 2 bedrooms, Fully Furnished, $1400

1400 USD

Code: 837

Beds: 2 Baths: 2Area: 121 sqm
1  2  3  NEXT >
 
 
HCMC rental property
Apartment for rent in District 1 Apartment for rent in District 2 Apartment for rent in District 3 Apartment for rent in District 4 Apartment for rent in District 5 Apartment for rent in District 6 Apartment for rent in District 7 Apartment for rent in District 9 Apartment for rent in District 10 Apartment for rent in District 11 Apartment for rent in Phu My Hung Apartment for rent in Binh Thanh Apartment for rent in Phu Nhuan Apartment for rent in Tan Binh
 
For Advertisement
 
Email: citihouse247@gmail.com
Hotline: (84) 909 288 281 - (84) 905 263 773